Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Things To Do During The Holiday.

Oh  yeah. People everywhere in the Maldives rejoice. Exams are over. School is ending and holidays are starting. Time to start getting ready for a fab holiday. Start putting away all those horrifying  things we call school books and start planning all the fun things. Honestly, I already put away all my school stuff in my cupboard and took out my guitar. My goal is to learn how to play it. The guitar was named by the infamous Potayto who got Best All Around. So, wanna know her name? Of course you do. Her name is....... *DRUM ROLL* Elizabeth. Or as we call her Lizzy.

There you can see my books, files, past papers all scattered messily this way and that. And next to my cupboard is a speaker in my room's home theater system and Lizzy.

Yeah so I'm pretty much ready. Bring it on holiday challenges. You'll never take me alive. Oh and my friends, Saahath (Tree), Ufga(Uppa. Not Oppa.) and Zeeshan (Geriko) are cominng over. We are going to eat ice-cream and hopefully I'll take pictures.

Okay. So let's see somethings you can do at summer to keep you busy so you don't waste away the holiday being bored.
PS. These pictures have nothing to do with me whatsoever. I just randomly picked pictures from google.

1.Go to the beach or if you have lakes and "Thundi" where you live, go there. The beach and holidays go together like apple and sandwich. Okay so maybe those two don't go so well but you get the point. You haven't enjoyed the holiday unless you go to the beach.



2. Have a hang out. Seriously! Do it. A holiday isn't a holiday if you never spend time with your friends. It doesn't have to be many friends. Just a few of your best friends like I am doing today. Taking pictures and cooking. (So none of my friends know how to cook except  Uppa. So whenever we do a hang out she cooks while we get her stuff she needs and take pictures.) I am going on a trip soon so we are doing it today and maybe one more time before I leave. We are going to hangout after I come back too. Make sure to always have their  numbers.



3. Stay up all night watching movies. Why not? You won't have to worry about school.



4. Learn a new hobby. There is always something you've always wanted to learn, but didn't think you could. Hey, why not give it a go.


 
5. Have a clothes swap.  Invite all your friends over and tell them to bring a few pieces if clothing they don't wear anymore. Sift through what everyone's brought over.



6. Write a novel. It can be about anything at all. You could start a project with a friend where you both write a story along the same theme. If you don't want to share it with people you know, you can upload in online on websites like teenink & wattpad.



7. Star gaze on the roof. If your roof isn't easy to climb you can climb a tree like I do. But you can always watch it from the ground. But it's better and more fun when you climb.



8. Get caught out in the rain. This is much more fun when you have your friends with you. I still remember Lassu and I running around in the rain, splashing into mud and sliding from the tiles in the nearby shop that was shut down. We ran around with our hands spread like birds flying.



9. Create a photo journal. I swear this is one of the best things a person can do. If you know me you would know how I take pictures of random things. You could take pictures of everything you do and make a scrap book or something. It's great. You just go over the pages later and burst out laughing.



10. Have fun. You can do all these things but unless you actually have one it's pointless. Don't spend regretting when the hard school year starts again.


That is about it.  
Until next time.............
This is Shier signing off trying to sound mysterious.
PS. I like ice-cream. Vanila flavour

No comments:

Post a Comment