Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The First Post. A picture I Find Hilarious

Okay so a picture I find hilarious is down below. It may not look hilarious but the story behind it makes me laugh a LOT.

So what happened was (I barely remember it since I was so young) I was a total racist. (Hey don't judge, I was five!) You see I wanted to be in front of the "White fairy" because she was fair and not the "Blue fairy" because she was dark. Actually I don't see much difference now, I don't know what I was thinking. I mean I was pretty dark too. (Please don't take any offense Blue fairy

Of course my view had changed now. (I don't really care whether a person is dark or not. It's the personality that really matters. And the "Blue fairy" was so much nicer.) 

So anyway I thought that skin color was contagious and was mad because my sister would grow to be fair. (And she did!) I cursed my sister in my foolish young heart and kept on staring at the "White fairy" so she might see and switch places with me out of sympathy.

 LOL. That was hilarious.




4 comments: