Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Favorite Songs

Let me start by saying that I love all Miley Cyrus songs and Taylor Swift songs.

My all time favorite songs: (They are ranked)

1. If we were a movie, by Miley Cyrus. I LOOOOVE THIS SONG! Everyone who has known me since HAS knows this. If we were a movie is always ranking first in all my lists that includes songs. To listen to it click here.

2. Stand up, by J min. The song is from a Korean series called "To The Beautiful You" which was actually based on the Japanese series called Hana Kimi, I think that was the name. I heard it last week and it already made it's way to my all time favorite top ten second.  I love this song.

3. Safe and sound, by Taylor Swift. I don't know why but the first time I heard it, I thought it was stupid. And then the second time what I thought was "AAAAHHH. STUPID STUPID! What the heck was wrong with me. The song is beautiful." (Beautiful in a Darwin kind on way. You know Darwin in the "Amazing World Of Gumball." He says I thought it was beautiful in the part where the student adviser tells them to take their anger out by acting.) Anyway I'm getting out of topic here. Here is the song.

4.Only hope, by Mandy Moor. So I heard this song on "A Walk To Remember" But didn't pay much attention to it. But then I watched Dream High and the main character Hye Mi, sings that song in a really hilarious situation. and in her 100th concert. At first the song sounded familiar to me, so I thought that my sister, Schyna Sayed sand it a lot. I mean, almost all the songs I have heard (except Korean songs) were from my sister. (She sings them all the time. I used to think that she had an unlimited memory. In fact, I still do)

5. Because I am a fool, by Hung Yong Hwa. He used to be my favorite actor/singer until JB apperared. (Not Justin Beiber. His name is Im Jae Bum) Anyway the song is just so... I don't know how to explain it. Anyway it's still awesome. And this is the song.

6. Without a word, by Park Shin Hye and Jang Geung Seok. Wow! I have a lot of Korean songs on my list but never fear for there are five more. This is the same song sung by two different people. I saw this song on the infamous Korean series called "You're beautiful" (For once I used ''you're'' correctly.)
Female and beautiful version and male & emotional version.

7. Just give me a reason, by p!nk. I'm not a big fan of p!nk. I prefer the Megan Nicole and Jason Chen version of Just give me a reason.

8. Sing my song for you, by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas. Here it is.

9. Right here, right now, by I don't know so I'm going to write high school musical. I LOVE IT <3.

10. Mean, by Taylor Swift. I don't know why but the 'big ol' city' part draws me in. Check it out.

And that concludes my list of all time favorite songs. Until next time! ^_^ Oh wait, I'm going to try that extra friendly ending.

BYE!! ^-^. (Okay that didn't go well. :P LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment