Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Hang Out. 10 things to do when friends are over.

Yeah, it was fun as always. Gerikooo why didn't you come? I mwished yoww. There was no one to argue with. The other two were busy being mature. Can you believe it? Anyway the past few days were awesome.
I spent the last few days watching anime, korean series and english series.

Sorry for the bad picture quality. My phone isn't exactly the camera material. I tried to cover it by editing. But you can see that I failed miserably. GRRR.

Okay so for the things you can do part. I'm going to put them below. BTW my  information source is wiki how and some other random websites. Me being the helpful person I am,  am going to provide you with my own description.

1. Plan ahead. I mean you two talk about what you want to do before they come over. Give them a call and chat it up with them. If you planned to cook, you can prepare the ingredients. The key is being prepared.

2. Watch a movie. In my picture you saw my friends with my laptop. No we weren't watching movies. Us being the book worms we are were reading a hilarious book on Wattpad called  1000 ways to annoy people. Well, you see you can find out your common interests and plan using that. For example, if you and your friends like horror movies find one and watch it together.
But sometime watching movies are not the best ways to spend your precious times together.

3. Go out side. I mean, if you are like me and can't go anywhere without an adult, then you could just chill together on the wall or something. Or you could get creative and play cards together. It's not a bad idea to get some fresh air once in a while.

4. Browse the internet. This is one of the most fun things in the world. Try it. It's fun.

5. Give each other make overs. So my friend Saahath the tree, she hates makeup and would rather die than put it on. We made a deal saying that if I won in the rock-paper-scissor battle, she has to let me put on her makeup and if I lost I would back off. I won at first and then she made up a dumb excuse saying that Uppa (Ufga) didn't see it and we had another battle and I lost.
After a while, I begged Uppa to have a battle with Tree and she won so in the end I gave her a make over while Tree sat there watching anime and growling. (BTW the anime is called Lovely Complex) You can try this, so long as your friend wouldn't get mad. (If you think she would, you need to respect their decision)

6. Do some cooking. As I mentioned before you should pick out the ingredients first, or you could go to the super market and buy some stuff. That would be fun too. Little tip: make sure what you are preparing is okay with every one. Some maybe too shy to let you know that they don't like it so make sure to ask each and every one of them before choosing a dish.

7. Take pictures. You want to remember everything more clearly even after centuries so make sure to take loads of pictures.

8. Kidnap you younger sibling. This is much more fun if it is a boy. You can give him a make over. SO long as you don't get into trouble. You don't want to be scolded in front of your friends.

9. Let your friends make some decisions. Don't be the one who always makes the decisions just because you are the host.

10. Make prank calls. I absolutely love this. You can call people you know who wouldn't get mad if they found out from a different number and say weird things like "Uh hey... Is this the pizza delivery? I'd like to order two large, extra cheese tuna pizza. For one." This is like my trump card and back-up plan for almost everything and trust me this is fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment